Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

Immersion Assembly.

On friday we had our Immersion assembly which was really cool because the teachers had to dress up into customers. I like it when the teachers have to dress up because it really funny when they perform.

The first team two go up was team one there one was about a Fairy tale, Red riding hood, Nemo and the witch. The witch was really scary because I did not know who it was so i just said to iron who do think it is. When the teachers came all out and Iron said it is Miss Eddie and I said “ohhhhhhhhh then I said oppps I thought it was Miss Wild.

My favorite one was team five because there was really funny because Mr Barks was dressed up as a girl and singing the song called If I was a girl. The teachers were are really good acting because it was making me laugh and Iron she told me that Mr Barks is a really good actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment