Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

Grandpa pass away.

On friday it was a sad day for my dad and my whole family because my grandpa witch is my dads dad passed away at 12:00 o'clock at night time. When I woke up my brother told me that my grandpa called Feki  passed away and then I walked really sad to wash my face and brush my teeth  ready for school.

I arrived at school I was really sad because my grandpa who passed away was my favorite grandpa in the whole wide world. The reason he is  my favorite grandpa in the whole wide world is because he always give loves me very much and cares for me and he always tell really funny stories and jokes.

The thing that I know that he “ LOVES”!! all his grandkids really much because he won’t forget our family at all because he knows that  we love him really much. XOXO to my grandpa.

In loving Fonua Family. Rest In Paradise Feki Fonua.

No comments:

Post a Comment