Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

Chiefs game.


On Saturday night my whole family was sitting in the living room ready to watch the Chiefs and Brumbies game because it was the Final. While we were waiting for the game to start me and brother made a beat  which team is going to win and I went for Chiefs and my brother went for Brumbies.

When the game started I was jumping up and down saying “Go the Chiefs and my brother said sit down and be quiet because the Brumbies is going to when, and then I sat down. While Brumbies number ten was getting ready to kick the ball to see if he is going to get the goal in I covered my eyes because I didn’t want to see it. When Brumbies got the goal in My brother was jumping up and down and was shouting Go go go you can do this Brumbies.

While I was watching the game me and my brother keeps on talking from the start of the game and the end because we were talking who is going to win. When it was the last minute my brother walked up stairs because he knew that Chiefs were going to “WIN”!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment