Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

Bible Study.

Yesterday I woke up and went and had a shower and went down stairs and had breakfast my favorite breakfast which is coco pops. When I was eating my breakfast I was rushing because I wanted to be the first one in the shower because my brother takes a long time in the shower.

When I was getting ready to go sunday school I was reading my paper for the test because our  big test is on November which is really not cool because we have to try to get 100% for the test. Our sunday school start at 11:00 o'clock but I didn’t go because I was late so I just stayed and watch tv ready for church at 1:00 o’ clock.

While doing my hair putting on my shoes I looked at the clock and It was 12:30 so I said to my mum we should go by now and she said it still enough time. When we got to church I walked in and sunday school was finished so I just went and sat in the front with my friends talking about what they did at sunday school.


No comments:

Post a Comment