Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

My Holidays was Amazing.

In the holidays I went to the movies with my cousin and my little cousin so she can watch that movie the movie was monster’s university. When we got there we went and it was really pack, so me and my cousin went to pak’n save and brought us some food, we brought two packet of chips, chocolate bar, pie and a drink.

When we got there it was still pack so I just told my cousin let just go and wait in the line so we went. We had to wait for a long time to get our popcorn from the ladie. We went up to the women and ordered three small popcorn and then we went inside to watch the movie.

During the movie I keep on eating and drinking because the popcorn and the drink was really “YUMMY”!! that I felt for some more. Watching the movie was really boring because it was a kids movie which was really boring because there was nothing funny about it. My little cousin keeps on laughing for no reason and I keep on covering her mouth so she can be quite.


After the movie we went and ate Mcdonald's it was really nice mostly the chips, when we finish we went and waited for the bus so we can go home. While we were waiting for the bus I said to my cousin that i didn’t like the movie and then she said then why did you come then I said you told me if I wanted to go and said yes.

                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment