Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Going to "CHURCH"!!

Every sunday I always go to “CHURCH”!!! I really like going to church because I get to sing and go and pray to “GOD”!!. I wake up early and get ready to go to church because my sunday school start at 11:00 to 12:00 sunday school is only one hour, after sunday school then we have to stay for church witch starts at 1:00 clock   When I go to church with my family I am always “HAPPY”!! because I really enjoy going to church with family. I am sometime shia going to church because some time we go when church all ready  start and then I have to walk to the front when all the people are sitting down, when I walk to the front everyone is looking at me when I walk to the front.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Asena,

    You are just like me I like going to church. I love going to Sunday School to learn about our Mighty God. He is so powerful. So...I can't wait to read more from your blog.

    KEEP IT UP!!!

    ReplyDelete