Pages

Thursday 7 November 2013

Touch Tournament.

Yesterday three teams went to the touch tournament and it was really cool because my friends went but the sad thing that I was in a different team I was in the red team and Iron, Jordenne, Ata and Meleane.  They were in the Black team and it was really boring because I was hanging out with them. The team that was there was Tamaki Primary, Glen Taylor, St Pius, Bailey Road, Stan Hope and  Stone Cold.

At the touch tournament my team called the red team played five games the first team we versed was Stan Hope it was a really cool game but in the last minute Stan Hope school made the try and it was one to them and 0 to us. 
In every game I was always the starting seven it was really cool so I can sub when I am tired in the field there are three girls and four boys and it was really cool. The starting seven was Emmy, Dj, Me, Leka, Byron, Collin and Paula. Me and Collin stand out on the wing and the others stay in the middle. 

Our game was really cool and fun because playing touch was really amazing because I just like running and tagging the person with the ball. When I got the ball I just pass it back to that person that pass me the ball because I don't like running with the ball. We won three games, drew one lost one and then we had to play who is going to come 3rd and It was equal with Tamaki Primary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment