Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

"GOING"!! to Violin

On Saturday I always go to violin class from 10:30 to 11:00 I really enjoy violin practice because I get to know some new friends and learn new songs too. The place that you can go and learn lots of music is Tamaki Primary school. I really like going to violin practice because I want to know how to play songs that I don't know how to. The song that I know how to play is Cancan and twinkle twinkle little star. Playing violin is really hard because you have to practice really hard to get the right note beat.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Asena,

    Playing violin sounds really cool. I play piano. Is violin hard?
    What s your teachers name? Well you can tell me in class.

    Keep up the good work Asena!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete