Pages

Monday 10 September 2012

Asena prize giving


netball prizegiving 2012 from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.


Finishing off our season off netball we went to the netball courts to do our prize giving going to the netball courts there was lots of people there  so they can give out their award to. Going inside the hall what can you all see was just people sitting down on the charis.




Waiting for our school name to call out there was lots of noise all around then when she said we are now up to year 5 teams so she called out, Point England year 5 team 1 so off we went walking to get our award. Going up the stage I was really nervous because people that was sitting on the chairs was watching.



My favorite part was going to the prize giving was when we got our medal it was really cool
because it our first time winning one playing netball during this year.


                                                     It was really fun going prize giving.



1 comment:

  1. Dear Asena,

    My name is Jazmin, and I am a current student at the University of South Alabama. I am glad your team received medals for netball; receiving a prize is awesome. I would have been nervous too, with a room full of eyes watching the stage. No one looked nervous from where I am sitting. You all looked great and proud. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete