Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2012

My Cross Country

As Room 13 walked to the courts we sat down on the ground to get ready for Mr Marks to tell
us where are we going to run, Sometimes I don’t feel like doing cross country run  because it makes me tired.



When I run, I see some trees and I can see people running past me to get to the end. Running without my friends is quiet, because when we run together we always laugh and talk. When we go past Miss King she tells us “Keep running!!”so I run as fast as I can. My heart is beating fast to get to the end.



When it is the real Cross Country my goal is to keep on running fast without giving up.As we get to the end I puff and we have to walk around the court until everyone is here so we can stretch.
I hope next time when we have cross country practice it rains because sometimes I just don't like running.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Asena,

    Your right, if we don't run with our friends it gets quite. Maybe next time it will rain.

    KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete