Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

My cross country Run.

As we got ready for cross, we walked down to the Reserve. We got ready to run, when we got ready to run I was nervous when mr Burt said go I ran as hard as I can and I came 1st all the way to the end I said in my head keep going because I was going to stop but I didn't stop.





When I got to some of the hills I was tired and when I got to the mud I just put my feet in  
the mud and my shoes was really mud even inside my shoes and my socks was muddy,
we went past lots of trees and rivers when i was running I can see kinds from point england school stall running to get to the finish line.





When I nearly got to the finish line I can hear people shouting out loud when I got to the part where Miss King was standing she said go and then I went I can do it and when I got  to the
finish line I was really tired and slimy because inside, my shoes was really muddy, My MUM
WAS CHEERING ME!.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Asena,

    Well done on you coming 1st. Actually you always come 1st. WOW you are one Usain Bolt I know. Your fast like him and your brother.

    KEEP IT UP!!!

    ReplyDelete