Pages

Thursday 28 June 2012

Asena Thinking hat

                                                                      WHAT DID I ENJOY?


What I enjoyed in term 2 is doing art and learning how to blend the colours together.
THINGS I DIDN'T ENJOYED?

The thing that I didn’t enjoy was doing art because we had to do lots of things.


WHAT DID I LEARN?

What I learned was blending the colours together with the other colours.
 HOW DO I FEEL ABOUT MY TERM OVERALL?

I felt really good because I learnt more of kandinsky art.

WHAT DID I FIND MOST INTERESTING?

My interesting thing was making our art abstract and didn't know what my art looked like.

WHAT COULD I HAVE DONE BETTER TO HELP MY LEARNING?

What I need to work on is to listen to the teacher to find some things about art.

No comments:

Post a Comment