Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

Church Test.

Last week Sunday we had our Church Exam and we had to be at church by 9:00 o' clock ready for our test, When I was in the car I was really nervous because I might get good marks. As I was waiting I was the first one to get called out to do my test as I sat down I said to my self I can do this.

As I was doing my test I looked at the clock and it was half past 10 and I just quickly finished off answering my last question and then I went over it and see if there is any mistake. While I was waiting for the other people in my class to finish I went outside and played.

After everyone done there test they got told to come to the to the hall because there was food for us to eat and it was yum. The food was yum because there were chocolate cake and heaps more but I didn't go for it all I went for was the chocolate cake.

  



No comments:

Post a Comment