Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2013

"CAMP"!!!!!

Waking up ready for “CAMP”!!! I was really excited because this is my 2nd time on camp which is cool. I didn’t get a good sleep because I was into camp really badly that I wanted to go to school at night time but really I had to go and brush my teeth, wash my face and also brush my hair.Our group is so lucky because we have the best camp teacher “EVER”.

The first activity we did was kayaking, down at the reserve with Mr Brut. When I did Kayaking I was scared because Me and Ata kept on moving the kayak which made us fall. While I was having laughs with Ata she told me that she is going to jump off now, “I SAID TO HER DON’T AND SHE WAS ALREADY DOWN IN THE SEA”!!!! So I fell into the sea TOO”!. Mr Burt showed us how to get into the kayak and it was foot bum foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment