Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Swimming at pools



Swimming time was amazing!!! walking down to the swimming pools was really cool.
Changing our clothes to get ready for our lesson our first lesson was swimming to
the Island with the board to the end.


Something I learnt was rocket arms to the Island and kicking fast as we can and back
to the teacher.learning rocket arms for the first time was really hard to me because
we had to do it slowly.


Learning to breathe is little bit hard because we had a challenge who can breathe under water
for the longest but it was hard for me breathing, is what I am going to practice drawing the lesson.

The thing I liked about swimming is because we do lots of cool things in the pool
but the thing I like about the is the pool is warm and nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment